Our IT Department based in Budapest is looking for a new IT System Administrator who will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
• Keep systems hardware and software uptime
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers
• Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments
• Potentially install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, services, settings, directories in accordance with requirements
• Maintain network and system security
• Enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
• Will assist project teams with technical issues
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Cooperate and communicate on a daily basis with IT support supplier located in Denmark
• Create, change and delete user accounts per request
• Responsible for asset purchasing and inventory
• Accountable for the following systems: Windows Operating system, Office Applications, Internet connection
• Follows GMP/GDP rules
• Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice
• Able to communicate with all the levels in the organization. Able to discuss and share information which is not familiar to many people
• Fluency in English and in Hungarian, spoken and written
Secondary education. Bachelor degree in IT sciences is an advantage.
Systems Administration experience in Microsoft. Certification in Network, Server admin, IT Professional, MSA optional.
3+ years relevant experience on the same field.
• Ability of multi-tasking
If you are interested in this position please send your English and Hungarian cv to firstname.lastname@example.org