Price Analyst Assistant is a member of the Product Development Team and will focus on the day to day management to support the stable growth of the company’s profitable product portfolio. Price Analyst Assistant acquires price and availability information from many suppliers all around the EU, cooperates with Price Analyst in Hungary and the Sales and Purchase Team in Denmark.
• Implementing data into the company’s database.
• Analyzing costing information on pharmaceutical products.
• Daily cooperation with suppliers in several EU countries.
• Accurate and adequate reporting.
• Usage of different databases, working with a lot of data on a daily basis.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong knowledge of Excel.
• High level in English, spoken and written.
• Able to work in a fast growing and dynamically changing business environment.
• Able to adapt to changing demands and conditions.
• Accepts accountability.
• Demonstrates success with process innovations and improvements.
• Accuracy and efficiency.
Secondary education with at least 2 years of relevant experience in administration.
If you are interested in the position, please send your English and Hungarian cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.