Our fast growing Quality Assurance Department based in Budapest is looking for a QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER who will develop and verify the methods and applications of the secondary packaging for medicines.
Monitoring, enforcement and compliance of the pharmaceutical standards (GMP, GDP).
Take part in operating and maintaining our quality management system.
Supervise deviation, complaint and change control management.
Preparation of Risk Assessments for approval.
– Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) management.
– Internal and external audits.
– Project implementations and IT projects.
Supplier and customer approval.
Pharmacist with 3+ years relevant pharmaceutical industry experience in a GMP environment.
QA Officer will work in an international environment. As QA Officer position is located in Budapest and he/she has to communicate spoken and written on a daily basis with colleagues in The Netherlands and Denmark, proficiency in English and in Hungarian is a must.
We expect relevant studies in quality assurance and GMP. Pharmaceutical industry experience in a GMP environment is not required but a good advantage.
For a smooth cooperation QA Officer needs to have excellent communication skills to be able to cooperate with all level of the organization in Hungary, Netherlands and Denmark.
Depending on the workload QA Officer has to be flexible, occasionally willing to work on weekends.
The position requires average user level of computer skills.
– your interest and background meets with our expectations,
– you have strong communication skills,
– you are a self-made and pro-active person,
– you have strong quality mindset,
– you are able to do multi-tasking,
– you would like to be a member of a young and dynamic organization
Please send your English and Hungarian cv to email@example.com