Information we collect
When you sign up for an Event, we collect and process the following personal information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Job title
Abacus Medicine A/S processes your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 6(1)(f) and our legitimate interest in fulfilling the following purposes:
- To register your participation in the Event and provide you with a link to the Event.
- To provide you with information and service messages about the Event.
- To comply with our legal and ethical obligations to verify participants as only licensed healthcare professionals.
We store and process your personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfil the above mentioned purposes. Once the purpose is fulfilled, your data will be anonymized or deleted in accordance with GDPR art. 5 (1)(e).
Your personal information will be shared with our Data Processors in order to make use of their services. These data processors are bout by our instructions and will process your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Under the GDPR, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you. This includes the right to:
- Get access to the information we process;
- Rectification of inaccurate or incorrect information about you;
- Deletion of your personal information (in certain circumstances);
- Restrict our processing of your personal information (in certain circumstances);
- Object to our processing of your personal information;
- Have your personal information provided to you in a machine-readable format.
If you wish to invoke any of these rights, send your request to Privacy@Abacusmedicine.com.
You can read more about these rights at the Danish Data Protection Agency’s webpage or at the European Commission’s webpage.
If you have any complaints regarding Abacus Medicine A/S´s processing of your personal information, you can lodge an official complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency’s.
Abacus Medicine A/S acts as the data controller for the information we collect. You can contact us at:
Abacus Medicine A/S
Kalvebod Brygge 35
1560 Copenhagen V
Telephone: +45 70 22 02 12
For request regarding your data please contact Privacy@AbacusMedicine.com