Who we help
Abacus Medicine works across Europe with a wide variety of pharmaceutical partners.
Abacus Medicine serves a wide range of customers. We are a valued business partner and provider of affordable medicines all across Europe.
In Abacus Medicine, we believe in always offering our customers the highest level of quality and service. With our ever expanding suppler network and our growing product portfolio, we are able to secure a steady and continuous delivery of parallel imported medicine to all our customers.
The markets we operate in
Abacus Medicine operates in 12 different markets across Europe with more to come.
Our active sales markets are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
Each of these markets have their own specific legislation and packaging requirements, and we excel in meeting these demands. With our repackaging facility in Hungary, we are able to easily produce packaging material and leaflets in the language of the destination market and thereby adhere to the national legislation.
To read more about our services in your country, visit your country’s page here.
If you are interested in hearing more about our services, but your country does not appear here, please reach out to us. We are always happy to help our customers where we can.
Our main customers
While the customers we serve can be different for each market, we have some core customers that we share across most of the markets.
We strive to be your reliable distributor of parallel imported medicine. Strong, long-term relationships with our pharmacy customers are vital to our business. Together, we contribute to an efficient pharmaceutical supply chain that lowers healthcare costs for both the public and the private sectors. Currently, we hold more than 6000 licenses for pharmaceutical products which are distributed throughout various pharmacies in several European countries.
Our promise to you
- We will do our utmost to offer your pharmacy steady and continuous delivery of our growing product portfolio.
- Our expansive supplier network gives us the ability to supply parallel imported medicines at competitive prices securing significant savings for pharmacies while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- We offer first-class customer service and are always ready to help.
- Our cooperation reflects transparency, flexibility and sustainability.
We hold strong long-term relationships with partners at clinics and hospitals across Europe. Our hospital customers include both private and public hospitals and clinics. Together, we contribute to an efficient supply chain that ultimately lowers healthcare costs for both the public and the private sectors.
Our promise to you
- We will ensure a safe healthcare experience for patients, who are of the utmost importance.
- We will offer steady, continuous and fast delivery of our growing product portfolio.
- We have comprehensive knowledge of the various European markets and we are always keeping up to date on any new legislation and trends in your country.
- Our expansive supplier network and unique IT and data systems give us the ability to supply parallel imported medicines from across Europe at competitive prices while maintaining the highest quality standards.
Our aim is to develop long-term sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships with all our customers including with pharmaceutical wholesalers. Good relationships with distributors of pharmaceutical products across Europe are vital to our business. We believe in the principle of growing together as we contribute to an efficient pharmaceutical supply chain that lowers healthcare costs for both the public and private sectors.
Our promise to you
- We will do our utmost to offer our pharmaceutical wholesale partners steady and continuous delivery of our growing product portfolio.
- Our expansive supplier network gives us the ability to supply parallel imported medicines at competitive prices while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- We offer comprehensive knowledge of the various European markets.
- We employ quick, efficient and expedient decision making.
- We will develop a thorough understanding of your business that allows us to tailor our services to your specific needs.